If you’re anything like me, you focus so much on your facial skincare, you forget to take care of the rest of your skin. Now that it’s pool season and the summers here in Dallas are HOT, our skin is showing more than ever, and I found just the products to combat any skin concern or insecurity.
I absolutely love love love Sol De Janeiro products and have been using them for years – for a few reasons.
- They all smell amazing. Fresh, fragrant, natural, and bright. You’ll notice a lot of vanilla, jasmine, sandalwood, orchid, amber, and pistachio in their products. Yum.
- Brazil is a vibe. I’ve been obsessed with Brazil (even though I haven’t been there yet) for. like. ever.
- The ingredients are of the best quality. Guarana to wake up, energize and visually firm up your skin. Acai revives and protects with vitamins A, B, C, and E. Capuacu butter hydrates like no other. Their products are also micro plastic free, paraben free, mineral oil free, phthalate free, and sulfate free. They have a complete list of banned ingredients on their website.
- My skin feels amazing afterward, and it’s a noticeable difference. That’s why I don’t even have to question going back for more or trying their new products.
- They care about the planet. They use sustainable and recyclable packaging wherever possible and have goals for the future to continue and increase those efforts.
- Brazilian Goddess Collection (6pcs) by Sol de Janeiro
- Price: $124.00
- GlowMotions Body Oil - Duo Bundle by Sol de Janeiro
- Price: $55.00
- Bom Dia Bright Body Cream - 75ml by Sol de Janeiro
- Price: $20.00
I've been using the shampoo and conditioner which makes my hair smell soooo good, but it has also made it smoother, softer, and stronger without weighing it down.
The bum bum cream is a must have - especially during summer. Everyone likes a nice firm booty.
The scents are all great. The cheirosa '62 is my go-to for this summer. I like Brazilian Crush '39 in the winter, and Brazilian Crush '62 in the fall. I have a feeling the new Bom Dia line will have a scent for the spring.
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.